Welcome to Intellivision Online! A dedicated Intellivision forum for classic and new Intellivision fans.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking google      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 189 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:05 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Intellivision Forums
Statistics
We have 304 registered users
The newest registered user is enginemaster632

Our users have posted a total of 3859 messages in 821 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Intellivision Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Modern Gaming » Nintendo Gamecube / Wii / Wii U » Are you getting a Wii U at launch?

Are you getting a Wii U at launch?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Are you getting a Wii U at launch?   Empty Are you getting a Wii U at launch? on Wed 18 Jul 2012, 5:42 pm

Rev

Rev
Admin
Admin
I know we still don't know launch date or price, but based on what you have seen so far, are you?

2Are you getting a Wii U at launch?   Empty Re: Are you getting a Wii U at launch? on Wed 18 Jul 2012, 5:53 pm

sloan

sloan
Not I. Nothing current generation or going forward, unless I find it someday at Salvation Army for $20 or under. I have so many games and systems now I cannot play them all anyway. Just me, or were there a severe lack of "gotta have" games this generation? I have looked at 360, Wii, and PS3 games at various stores and have not seen a single one I have to have.

3Are you getting a Wii U at launch?   Empty Re: Are you getting a Wii U at launch? on Wed 18 Jul 2012, 8:32 pm

onthinice

onthinice
Star Fighter
Star Fighter
I am undecided! I will not be first in line. But maybe after the hype goes away and I see what games are out.

4Are you getting a Wii U at launch?   Empty Re: Are you getting a Wii U at launch? on Mon 24 Feb 2020, 10:46 am

intylab

intylab
Here's something funny. I did let my wife talk me into getting one for Christmas 2012, only so I could register my system with Club Nintendo and get enough points for their rerelease of the classic Ball Game&Watch.

I thought TVii was stupid. Maybe because I don't watch TV and had no use for it.

"It won't be easy!"
"Cut this out second, this fourth, this first, this third."
http://www.midnightblueinternational.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum