Welcome to Intellivision Online! A dedicated Intellivision forum for classic and new Intellivision fans.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking google      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 189 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:05 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Intellivision Forums
Statistics
We have 311 registered users
The newest registered user is Jd

Our users have posted a total of 3871 messages in 823 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Intellivision Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Member Introductions and Community Forums » Member Introductions » Hello From Connecticut

Hello From Connecticut

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello From Connecticut Empty Hello From Connecticut on Mon 05 Aug 2013, 8:59 pm

illtiger1

Glad to finally join the forum as I've been visiting the site for the last few months. My father owned an Intellivision and it was the first console I ever played. About a year or two ago, I acquired an Intellivision II and just last March I acquired a model I CIB. I collect other games and systems, but Intellivision will always have a special place in my collection. I look forward to adding more to my meager collection so far and enjoying time in this forum.

Chad

2Hello From Connecticut Empty Re: Hello From Connecticut on Mon 05 Aug 2013, 10:24 pm

sloan

sloan
Glad to have you on the forum. Intellivision is certainly a fun system to collect for, as you know. Do you have many games in your collection? Any favorites you like to play over others?

3Hello From Connecticut Empty Re: Hello From Connecticut on Tue 06 Aug 2013, 8:22 am

TrekMD

TrekMD
Welcome to the board, Chad. Those first systems we played with are always special to us. Mine was the 2600 but I have been collecting for Intellivision recently and it is a fun system. Many people complain about the controller but it is not that difficult to learn to use them.

4Hello From Connecticut Empty Re: Hello From Connecticut on Sat 10 Aug 2013, 9:45 am

onthinice

onthinice
Star Fighter
Star Fighter
Hello! Welcome and please feel comfortable talking about any systems.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum