Then I discovered somebody had revisited my old Intellivision Library website and posted a few of my old ECS BASIC programs in the tape format that jzintv uses. So I took some time to fetch a few of the ECS BASIC games I cared most about and got them working myself. I had to make a few tweaks along the way.
The first game I present here is: Bomb Run I. Somebody else posted this first and gave it the filename BMB1. Put this file in the same working directory where jzintv is at. To get this game started, follow these instructions:
1. Start jzintv with Advanced Dungeons & Dragons (Cloudy Mountain) and ECS enabled.
2. Select BASIC from the ECS menu.
3. At the BASIC interpreter, type "CLOD BMB1" and press Return.
4. In the line below, "SET" will appear in yellow. Press and release the disc.
5. "SET" will change to "GO". Press and release the disc again.
6. "GO" will change to "LOAD". Wait until the cursor reappears, and the filename appears to the right of the screen.
7. Type "RUN" and press Return.
How to play:
ECS BASIC programs only support the left controller. Use the disc to move your boat left and right. Hold any action key to drop a bomb. Try to hit the targets under the water as you pass by them. Dropping bombs and missing costs points. Hitting targets earns you points. Go for the highest score you can.
- Bomb Run I.zip
- Bomb Run I for ECS BASIC
- You don't have permission to download attachments.
- (1 Kb) Downloaded 1 times